Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Lost Dungeon Room

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Thorne2, Dec 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thorne2

Thorne2 Avatar

OK, I added a Stone Dungeon Room (random encounter 1) to my dungeon and when I went into the dungeon to show someone the room was gone. All the hallways I put in at the same time were there but the encounter room was gone. check pack, bank and rewards and it isn't in there.

Location is in Ordinis Mortis, Thorne Bloodblade's keep property at location =

Area: Player Dungeon (PlayerDungeon_BrownMarbleFoyer_3Connections) Loc: (-88.2, -15.0, 91.7) DBG: UGxheWVyRHVuZ2Vvbl9Ccm93bk1hcmJsZUZveWVyXzNDb25uZWN0aW9uc3x8KC04OC4yMDgsIC0xNC45OSwgOTEuNjU2KXwoMCwgMC4wMjksIDAsIDEpfDMuNDUxODY1fDEzLjIwNjZ8Mi4zODU1MDY=

Thanks,
    Jack

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

If you can (or want to), try sending the whole dungeon to the bank, and see if it might show up there?

I don’t know how elaborate your dungeon is, so that might not be an option though.

3. Lord Stein

Lord Stein Avatar

I am still missing a section to the right of my entrance... a hallway and crypt room. They fixed other missing parts. I hope I don't have to drop it all. And then how to make
    sure I have all my parts. I think they are working on it. I would email or bug it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.