Lost Vale and [Pelican]'s

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Black FjP, Oct 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black FjP

Black FjP Avatar

I posted a bug report with this information. I would like to get some other feedback from other people who may be having similar issues. And if you have any possible workarounds for the disconnects, I would love to hear any ideas.

For those of you who may not be familiar with the Lost Vale it is a scene that is open for 1 hour at a time from the world map once a few times a day. It is some of the most difficult and rewarding content currently in the game, with hard modes that are fun and challenging. During that one hour window you may freely enter the Lost Vale, but after that hour the portal closes and any attempt to teleport or enter the zone in any way, including logging back in after a crash or disconnect, boots you to the world map.

For reference, here is what I posted in the bug report:

"This isn't a bug per se, but most days I attempt to do lost vale with my friends who log on each day strictly for this purpose and within an hour of the vale closing I disconnect with a [Pelican] network congestion message. This disconnect issue has been plaguing me and others for some time and I generally just play through it except due to the nature of Lost Vale I cannot and am booted to the map with no way to rejoin my party. I have tried many corrective steps to make sure this is not some issue on my end including reinstalling the game, rebooting my router, testing my network connection, trying both 2.4ghz and 5.0ghz wifi and nothing from my end seems to fix this issue. Furthermore, I am not having any sort of connectivity issues with any other service.

I enjoy the mechanic of the lost vale having certain times you can enter and not being able to teleport in to it, but I feel like there must be a way to make it so that if you are disconnected or crash, and are already within the scene, you can log back into it without being booted out. Maybe a 10 minute window or something like that. It's really been a bummer. When I first started doing the vale before R58 I did not have these issues and would oftentimes be in there having fun for 2 or 3 hours no problem, however other people would crash and or DC and that was that, which was beat street.

Thanks for listening."

Daxxe Diggler likes this.
  2. Black FjP

Black FjP Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.