Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Lost Vale - Party name mismatch

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Asbury Baker, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asbury Baker

Asbury Baker Avatar

Name: Lost Vale - Party name mismatch
    Need repo and /bug

@BugBrigade / @Lexie - has anyone seen this in QA 51? Was this patched since 632? Need help identifying cause and retrieving /debug messages. Will attempt to repro and get /bug report.
    QA 632

We were in a party of 5 in the Lost Vale. In the in-zone frame, all players could see the other 4 names were dark blue, so we knew we were in zone and in the party. Some players could see everyone in the party frame, but some players could not. For instance, my character, Asbury Baker, could only see two other players in the party frame. I could only target and heal those. Eventually, a 3rd character of the other 4 in party, in zone, appeared in the party frame, but was listed as 0/0 HP - while quite alive. I could still not heal him. Another player could see everyone in the party frame, but could only heal two. In addition, one of the players he saw in the party frame was not visible to him in the scene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.