Lot Permissions - Middle-Ground?

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Kytail, Dec 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kytail

Kytail Avatar

I'm looking at the Lot Permissions, and I noticed that it's pretty much all-or-nothing. I'm not comfortable about that, and I'm hoping that there's plans for a middle-ground. I did some quick searching on the forums, and couldn't easily find where this has been asked before, but if it has, please guide me to that post and/or merge this thread with it (thanks!).

As many of you know already, the current access levels are Guest (operate locked doors), Kindred (add/remove/modify all items on lot), and Trustee (can manage permissions). Currently, the lot owner can set any individual to any of these permissions, or their entire guild as Kindred.

Well, I'm wanting some sort of "move/manipulate/use" access, and I'd like to be able to grant that to the entire guild. I'd like for guild members to come to my lot, literally pull up a chair from the stack in the corner, and start playing chess with the giant chess set. But I don't want a random new guild member to come in and loot my Royal Founder Plaque right off the wall. You get the idea.

So, are there any plans to enhance the Lot Permissions before Episode 1 (or ever) ?

2. DeadSpider

DeadSpider Avatar

Any updates on this question?

My son just started playing with me and the permissions offered in my home are all or nothing. This is why I started searching for answers on the forums. Also... why can't others [my son who is Trustee] teleport to our house?

Kytail and Solazur like this.
  3. Krohon

Krohon Avatar

There are plans to improve that, we have to wait to see how good will be done.

Kytail, DeadSpider and Solazur like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.