Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Love Quest Chain Bug: Inform Siranto/Khasi of Min Liang Tan's Death

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by torpSPOT, Mar 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. torpSPOT

torpSPOT Avatar

• Reproduction Rate: Not sure, haven't been able to repeat the quest. Others on the forums have reported the same issue dating back to 2017.
    • Blocker? Yes. The journal is telling me to talk to Siranto/Khasi, and upon speaking to them they do not process the new development, i.e. the death of Min Liang Tan.
    • Details: Went to the Tower of the Shattered Eye per the journal entry after speaking with Min Liang Tan. Killed Min Liang Tan. Noticed the journal stated I picked up some Keystone. I checked my inventroy and didn't see the keystone. Not knowing what to do, I followed my journal directions which stated, "Inform Siranto/Khasi of Min's death." I then travel back to Ardoris, spoke with both Siranto and Khasi and their dialogue options do not update/change after I informed them of what happened.
    • Please fix this. This is an important quest!

2. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

So this quest entry is hanging around in my quest list after clearing everything. Town criers can clear up left over quest entries. You may pick up additional ones like Speak with Sequanna. That is why they added the clear mechanism.

Try getting your spirit talker and heading to Necropolis.
    Prefer Samael over Kardan as spirit talker

3. tc91101

tc91101 Avatar

How do you make town criers clear up quest entries. I'm stuck in a loop too I think. I killed min ling but i didn't get a key either even though it said I did. Siranto and Khasi just say they trust their advisor when I talk to them now.

4. tc91101

tc91101 Avatar

So I went back and killed Min Ling again and it gave me 20k xp and the keystone. Not sure why I had to do it twice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.