Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Lunar Rifts without loading screens

Discussion in 'Release 47 Feedback Forum' started by Quenton, Nov 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quenton

Quenton Avatar

Is it possible to make Lunar Rifts accessible from the Overworld map?

It seems like a no-brainer way to give us another reason to avoid 2+ loading screens (or 4-6, if there's a siege or two in the way) entirely. I use lunar rifts regularly as a way of getting around.

Hermetic and FrostII like this.
  2. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

The recent change with the entrance chooser fixed the MUCH bigger problem, that of having to slog across the scene to get to the rift, Brookside in particular (but still annoying during sieges). Scene loads are and should continue to get better, so this shouldn't be as much of a problem. I've never felt that scene loading was a problem, except for one or two times when it crashed during scene changes. If you use a rift clock (I'll release my own eventually when I get around to it), then you can plan ahead and know when you wouldn't have time to reach the rift.

That being said, I would like to see an overworld deco showing the cities that have a rift.

3. Quenton

Quenton Avatar

How is that a much bigger problem? If the lunar rift was on the overworld, you wouldn't even have to use the entrance chooser to get there.

It would solve both problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.