Lyonesse - Plot Markers Available for use

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Lady, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady

Lady Avatar

Available use of - "Plot Markers Lots" - for Players Deeds/Housing. { 315.3, -5.9, 324.6 }

Direct Access Metropolis: (PoT) Island - Lyonesse (North) of "Kingsport" & (East) of "Owls-Nest Mines" PvE - Isle "ONLY", except One (1) City Arena Basement where PvP will be Allowed.

Currently, I have placed down a total of (151) Plot Markers for use:
    (92) Row Homes various style/setups plot markers (approx. 60 plots with Ocean View).
    (32) Village Homes (Including - (4) Water Lots)
    (27) Town Homes (Including - (5) Water Lots)

Biome: Island-(01 template)

Theme: Tropical Style setting in the Town Square. Expert Crafting Stations on it's own Village Lot in the Center of Town. And Farming to those who choose to do so on their Lots. Plenty of Shops and Vendors Available for Use. ***Eventually opening up the "Kobold 4-Story City Home" on a City Lot with a City Arena-Basements to use for Banquets, Gatherings, etc. All Residents of the Isle of Lyonesse will have full use of this "Guild" type Community gathering Center. Outside Visitors from the Island are more than welcome also.

I am not selling anything, rather just informing future SoTa players thru the (PoT) forum, to give all of you players, an Opportunity to place your Deed(s) and Home(s) on one of my Plot Markers on Lyonesse if you choose to reside in Lyonesse.

Come take a look and see for yourself, most likely Lyonesse "AFTER" the Final-Wipe, will keep over 90% of the Current Plot Marker set-up. But subject to change if Demands warrant it.

Thank You and Enjoy - Hope to see You soon. ;) :p

Last edited: May 24, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.