Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

M.I.A house deeds

Discussion in 'Release 28 Bug Forum' started by Idris Deschain, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idris Deschain

Idris Deschain Avatar

After playing around as an Ancestor pledge for awhile, I decided to upgrade to the Lord pledge. I had it all planned out, pledge up, find a town lot, place an Edelmann founder village house on my newly found town lot, have a big yard to decorate. So, I started this process and hit a wall. The wall being the fact that I never got me darned lower tiered pledge house deeds.(village, edelmann, knights, knight marshal) :X At first I was like, oh man, I misread and I don't actually get lower tiered house deeds, but I did research and found that as long as I'm a royal founder, and I am, I should get those houses. I'm honestly not sure if this is a bug or if it's working as intended and I'm just not supposed to get lower tiered houses, but I wanted to let world know regardless.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Hello there, and thank you for reporting!

After reviewing your account it appears that you do not qualify for the stacking home/basement deeds. It appears that based on the times of your upgrades, you were not at the Ancestor pledge level in time to meet the Summer 2015 Expiration event which indicates that only Ancestor or higher pledge levels before August 31st get stacked houses/basements. A link to the expiration event can be found here: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=51857

"Currently, any pledge that includes property receives the home and basement for that pledge PLUS all the homes and basements from the previous pledges. After August 31, 2015 any pledge below Ancestor that upgrades will only receive the home(s) and single basement available to the pledge they upgrade to (actual reward will vary by era). For instance the Lord (Founder era) pledge currently includes 16 homes (see list below), after August 31st, the Lord (Founder era) pledge will only include 2 homes. All pledges at or above Ancestor level prior to August 31, 2015 will continue to receive all the homes and basements included at or below their pledge level as they upgrade."

If you have any additional questions or concerns about this, feel free to respond, but the most direct course of action would be to create a ticket at support@portalarium.com for our support team to resolve. If you do so, we recommend you also include a link to this report as well for their review.

Thanks!

Idris Deschain likes this.
  3. Idris Deschain

Idris Deschain Avatar

So if I had upgraded to, let's say, citizen pledge, I wouldn't have received the exclusive home for founder? Because it clearly shows in the pledge reward page under "Exclusive Founder Rewards." I ask because I kept my ancestor row lot and row house deed. So, is the problem that I jumped straight to Lord? If that's the case, is there any way I could get my money back, tossed back down the Ancestor, so I can climb the ladder one at a time? All I see on the pledge upgrade page, the place one looks when deciding whether or not to upgrade, is "(Does not include Property Deeds and duplicated rewards from lower pledges except where noted)" and that's just below Benefactor Rewards section, so I associated that with the tax free village lot instead of the "Exclusive Home" for benefactors because there's an exclusive home under the Founder's section, and it doesn't have that little warning.

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

You currently see the old Ancestor deeds due to how our pledge system works where in the interim between wipes, anything that was previously awarded cannot be retroactively removed from an account. So since you had already had the offers pushed for your account while you were Ancestor, and then upgraded to Lord, you will still see the old Ancestor deeds until the Wipe occurs in which offers are reset and delivered again. At which time, you will only see the deeds awarded to your highest pledge level.

Unfortunately, there is not much actionable on my end via the bug forum. :( Account and pledge-related issues should go through support@portalarium.com for resolution.

Best of luck!

Idris Deschain likes this.
  5. Idris Deschain

Idris Deschain Avatar

Oh, I see. Well, I appreciate you taking the time to clear it up for me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.