Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Magic Trick Emotes

Discussion in 'Release 45 Bug Forum' started by Calan Caitin, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calan Caitin

Calan Caitin Avatar

1. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    2. Blocker? No
    3. Details: I claimed the rewards from the Lord Brittish Birthday Telethon. I received the tuxedo, helm, throne and moondial, and fireworks box. The magic trick emotes I did not receive.
    4. Steps to Reproduce: Can not reproduce since I can only claim the rewards once. However trying to claim rewards says there is nothing to claim.
    5. User Specs: i5, 8GB ram, windows 10 64bit

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

they don't show up as inventory bags in the bank window, they go directly into your emotes list. they're not there?

3. Peabo

Peabo Avatar

I did not get the flower wand emote, I got the other two.

4. Calan Caitin

Calan Caitin Avatar

Ahhh. Copy. Thank you. I was expecting the little bags like the breathe emotes and such.

5. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

We are investigating this. I'd be curious to know if anyone out there *DID* get the flowerwand emote trick as part of their LB Birthday Pledge rewards. Or if they ever saw it in R45.
    Seems the /birdtrick and /mouthcoil emotes delivered without issue.
    We got limited bandwidth folks with the telethon going on so only chime in if you *did* get them please :)

6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i got it: i tested all three when i first claimed rewards. i don't see it on the list now, though

Lexie likes this.
  7. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

@Lexie, I checked my emotes. I received it, still have it, and it stills works. I pretty sure I claimed my rewards with 652.

8. Lexie

This is the /flowerwand emote you are speaking of, just to be absolutely sure?

9. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

@Lexie, I was pretty sure that I was talking about the flower wand trick. But I wanted to be sure and I couldn't log into until just now. Yes it is in fact the flowerwand trick. I pull out my wand, do a hand flourish, and presto flowers wrap in paper appear. Then I throw them up in the air and confetti comes raining down on my head. :)

10. Lexie

@jiirc
    Good to know. It seems some have it, some don't. Specifically, it's the flowerwand emote. We'll have to push it through again at a date to be determined - it won't give it to you again, but it will provide this emote to those who may be missing it. Of course, I'm referring to those who pledged during the LB Birthday Bash 2017.

Peabo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.