Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Magical Black Glowing Dye and Magical Black Sparkle Dye Issues

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by Emerald Exchange, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emerald Exchange

Emerald Exchange Avatar

I have been applying these dyes to my epic cloth armour, and found a few issues with both types of dye.

With the Black Glowing Dye, it seems to act more like the 'Pulse' Dye, having the glow effect phase in and out every 5 seconds or so. It also seems to only have applied the glow effect (be it seemingly wrong) to the hood and the leg pieces of armour. Chest and boots just go black with no glow effect. Gloves don't seem to dye at all, but that issue has probably been brought up already.

In regards to the Magical Black Sparkle Dye, it seems to work well apart from on the hood. There is no difference between applying it to the Primary or Secondary colouring. It literally makes the entire hood completely sparkly! Instead of just being around the edges and strip down the middle, in the case of what the Secondary colour option should be looking like.

Has anyone elses noticed these issues on any other sets of armour?

Well, time to jump back into Sota! :)

Montaigne likes this.
  2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Emerald Exchange, Thank you for reporting, Your issue has been submitted to the Team for review, There have been several issues related to Dyes and Texture with Release 35. Your help is invaluable in helping to find all the items this effects.

Emerald Exchange likes this.
  3. Emerald Exchange

Emerald Exchange Avatar

No Problemo!

Tis far better to point things out than just leaving it for someone else to bring up! :)

Keep up the awesome work! :D

4. Emerald Exchange

Emerald Exchange Avatar

There is also a disparity between the size of the texture on the hood and the rest of the cloth armour, with the sparlking dye!

The hood texture has the glistening dots be far smaller. I quite like it on the hood tbh, instead of the bigger twinkles on the rest of the armour! I like the subtle look of the texture on the hood, but that's just my opinion on the dye :D

I would upload a screenshot, but I can't seem to figure that one out! :S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.