Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Main Inventory Bag in Bag Mode stuck at the top of the screen, and I...

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by twofoldsilence, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twofoldsilence

twofoldsilence Avatar

1/10/2018 8:13 AM
    Title: Main Inventory Bag in Bag Mode stuck at the top of the screen, and I...
    Reproduction Rate: I'm not sure how it got stuck. All I know is it happened yesterday when I was trying to place a item in it by dragging/dropping, but when I did this I somehow grabbed the Main Inventory Bag, and I drug it down off screen when suddenly it appeared at the top of the screen, and now I can't drag the bag back down to the bottom right corner where it normally is. What's strange is I can drag it up off the screen, but it doesn't ever allow me to drag it down past the top of the screen. It's as if my screen borders are off. I tried rebooting my computer and restarting SotA, and it didn't help, nor did change my screen resolution to a lower resolution then back to the highest.
    Blocker? No.
    Details: I'm not sure how it got stuck. All I know is it happened yesterday when I was trying to place a item in it by dragging/dropping, but when I did this I somehow grabbed the Main Inventory Bag, and I drug it down off screen when suddenly it appeared at the top of the screen, and now I can't drag the bag back down to the bottom right corner where it normally is. What's strange is I can drag it up off the screen, but it doesn't ever allow me to drag it down past the top of the screen. It's as if my screen borders are off. I tried rebooting my computer and restarting SotA, and it didn't help, nor did change my screen resolution to a lower resolution then back to the highest.
    Steps to Reproduce: I couldn't if I wanted do but my notes above include some details on what I did to cause the issue.
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor (6) System RAM: 16285
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 4062
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.716.Date.12.19.17
    Area: Novia_R2_Underground01_01
    Area Display Name: Quel Passage
    Loc: (92.2, -4.9, 40.1)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjJfVW5kZXJncm91bmQwMV8wMXx8KDkyLjIzNywgLTQuOTQ1LCA0MC4xMil8KDAsIDAuNjM2LCAwLCAwLjc3MSl8MTA5Ljk3OXwzMi4wMDg2OXwyLjI3NjMyNA==

2. twofoldsilence

twofoldsilence Avatar

This is now worse then it was, so I am opening an actual help desk ticket with you guys, as when using Bag Mode my main inventory bag is off screen to the right as if I have a second monitor, but I don't, and, no matter what I do, I can't get it bag on screen. Also, prior to the main inventory bag being off screen it was trapped in only the top right hand corner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.