Malum Immortui (latin for evil undead) (Formaly Sawtooth Hollow)

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Sold and gone, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Somewhere underground waiting to get you!
    Just Informing everyone of the name change. There has been a major change also as I switched from PvP to PvE. The reason in that I will be doing RP/PVP. I will be doing guild wars and in character. There is just to much randomness outside in open world pvp to RP and do guild wars. I would have loved to but there is always someone that wants to ruin events. However I will have a city lot in Abydos's full loot town and expect to see me there a lot. I need my body parts. This will help consolidate the pvp into towns that will be actively promoting it. I cannot do both. By being pve also I will be opening up more housing to RP people and hopefully will establish my nice little evil place in the world. I will be taking in undead, witches, and all other kinds of evil nefarious sorts that want to rp. If they choose to do battle they can flag themselves or join a guild that is warring. I will update more later on. Looking forward to town sieges and invasions. :) My town will not charge rent on lots above any rent that the game might establish. If you are wanting to build RP alliances/enemies please post here and we can discuss details for future events.

2. Kit Kimberlin

Kit Kimberlin Avatar

Like the new direction. More RP ! It's fun to see the balance in RP styles and see places for everyone to have fun. I can see spending some time interacting with the fine upstanding characters here. :D

Jack Knyfe and Ravicus Domdred like this.
  3. Gabriel Nightshadow

Gabriel Nightshadow Avatar

I am very happy to hear that... :rolleyes:

Jack Knyfe and Ravicus Domdred like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.