Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Map at night

Discussion in 'Release 9 Feedback' started by Caveloot.com Owner, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stile

stile Avatar

The overland map at night is cool. Im a fan of dark areas being dark, and the need for light to use them.

one thing i found difficult though at night is reading the map labels. Thats something that should probably always be able to read.

I was thinking it would be cool if the font changed as it got darker, and become illuminated... Moon letters!

Jynx, Kaisa and Ned888 like this.
  2. stile

stile Avatar

One thing that ive found a bit frustrating, is when i set things up in the non combat bar and then leave that area, they are gone in a new area. Maybe there is a way to lock those im not doing.

Also would love it if you can put equipment in those slots, to act as a quick action. so if in #5 you put a torch, hitting it will equip your torch or uneqqip it.

just thoughts as i play - i love things in general though, A+ to the dev team!

Jynx likes this.
  3. stile

stile Avatar

Would be neat if the friends list allowed to create "category tags" and you could drop your friends into them (have it working as a copy rather then a move)

I could see friends lists growing very, very large and having a way to reference by things like Guild members, guild masters, buyers, sellers, etc - would be awesome.

or instead of tabs, a right click category option, and ability to filter.

4. stile

stile Avatar

maybe you can and im missing it, but would love to be able to drag and drop into a merchant "sell box", rather then just using a list option to sell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.