Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Master crafting/enchanting failure ... More success=fun after gathering all those stuff ...

Discussion in 'Release 62 QA Feedback' started by Paladin Michael, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Avatar

Today I tested on QA 62 and did master crafting / enchanting with a few back items - really nice new feature :)

Currently when master crafting, I have
    1. try with 95% success chance
    2. try with 76% (77% with ring)
    3. try with 40% (41% with ring)

When crafting/enchanting fails, the durability loss is 25 Points!

I would like to ask about considering this, @Chris:

It would be great, if the loss of durability could depend on the stage we are doing.

- Durability loss of 10% with failure on 1. try (for example: 100 --> -10 instead of 25!)
    - Durability loss of 15% with failure on 2. try (for example: 90 --> -13.5 instead of 25!)
    - Durability loss of 20% with failure on 3. try (for example: 80 --> -16 instead of 25!)
    - Durability loss of 25% with failure on 4. try (for example: 70 --> -17.5 instead of 25!)
    - Durability loss of 30% with failure on 5. try (for example: 60 --> -18 instead of 25!)

After losing 25 it isn't most time worth to go on - and it's also not great to sell ...

I also would appreciate, after reaching Grandmaster, if success chance on first try could be 99%.

The gap between second and third try also seems a little high, it's 36%, what about raising 2. try chance to 50% ? (gap between second and third try still would be 26%).

50% success chance for third try means a risk of 50% chance to lose ...

Another thing would be to salvage items and gain back SILVER scrap (Master Crafting) or GOLD scrap (Alchemie Enchanting) ...

Feeyo and Daxxe Diggler like this.