Master water recipe and artifact

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by simon1974, Dec 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simon1974

simon1974 Bug Hunter

Hi,

The master water recipe is too hard to get compare to the rest of the recipe...
    so is the artifact the frost giant drops...

Diablotine

2. simon1974

simon1974 Bug Hunter

i also noticed that the master water recipe never dropped so far, if i am correct. So anyone who wants to spec in water, is a little disavantaged compare to the other schools.
    And if it does drops one day, that one person will have full exclusivity to sell the potions for some time before the next one drop.

Diablotine

Aldo likes this.
  3. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro Bug Hunter

The water recipe has dropped at least a few times, but I agree that both it and the air mastery recipe are much harder to get than the others. While I like super bosses to have good unique loot I'd rather it be a trophy type collectable than a recipe, especially since it requires a group and not everyone's computers can handle being in a large party. (mine does ok with medium groups but does not like full groups or ones that spam aoes)

I have learned each of these recipes however and am willing to craft the potions for anyone who needs them and provides me with all of the materials. Contact me in game, just don't expect immediate response/turn around.

Anpu likes this.
  4. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Since recent patches, there are some drops that have stopped. I believe this is an unintended consequence of the patch. Just like the loss of 2X experience on Jan 1. I have noticed that drops of the Gem and Jewel recipes have stopped on the Panopticon commanders. Does anyone have access to a LUA that shows drops anymore? I feel your pain. I am a Water spec solo player and for sure the water stuff is out of my grasp.

5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Where does that recipe drop?

The master air mage recipe is nearly impossible to get.

6. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Master Water recipe drops from the Jotungrund Giants.

7. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Ooo, that's pretty near impossible too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.