Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Masterwork Blacksmithing skill did not come over with the recipe change

Discussion in 'Release 36 Bug Forum' started by Alatar, Nov 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alatar

Alatar Avatar

I have a 74 in Blacksmithing, and a 9 in Masterwork Blacksmith modification, but the recipe did not stay in my book after the change. My Carpentry Masterrwork skill did come across as a recipe.

2. Mobidoy Querrent

Mobidoy Querrent Avatar

Would it be possible that you had discovered the Blacksmith Masterwork recipie and bought the Carpentry one ?

3. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

I have a similar problem. I have lost my Masterworking Carpentry Recipe, whereas I still have it for Tailor and Blacksmithing. I bought none of these, but learned them through discovery. The release notes said that already learned recipes were to be 'Grandfathered' in. Now I can't relearn the recipe by putting the Silver and Item back on the table and I don't know where I can buy the recipe. Will there be a remedy to this issue?

4. Alatar

Alatar Avatar

No Both were learned in the same way. Also my Tailoring mastercraft came over. Just Blacksmithing is missing

5. StPhil

StPhil Avatar

Same here. I have 100 smithing, 52 smithing masterwork, and 52 masterwork shield. But I can't masterwork shields, or anything else at the smithing station now. I'm just fine masterworking at the carpentry and the tailoring benches though. Very frustrating.

6. Demlin

Demlin Avatar

I would like to add to this list. In my case, Tailoring Masterwork did not cross and I have the Leatherworking Specialty open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.