Masterys above 75

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Randbo, Sep 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randbo

Randbo Avatar

is there any reason to go beyond 75 in the crafting masterys?
    do you get more chances to reroll as the skill goes higher, like a higher percentage chance to reroll again?
    if so, does anyone have any numbers or ideas on this?

2. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

Yes its worth it, the chances of re-roll greatly increase the higher it goes to the point you can re-roll over and over on each try. Not sure on the numbers but it for sure is better at the higher levels.

Jaesun and Dhanas like this.
  3. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

I was under the impression you needed to GM a skill to get reroll at all. No?

The higher the skill the greater chance of a reroll

4. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

Negative. just having mastery with 1 point will allow a chance. the higher the number the more likely it will happen each attempt.

Jaesun and Dhanas like this.
  5. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

It's unlocked at 100 for the parent skill. Or did I misread it? It's not unlock-able until the parent skill is GM'd.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?p=110216

• Crafting Masteries: Alchemy Mastery, Blacksmithing Mastery, Carpentry Mastery, and Tailoring Mastery are now available upon achieving 100 skill level in parent Enchantment or Masterwork skills. Mastery skills unlock the ability for “Refresh Effects” (aka reroll) to appear when Enchanting and Masterworking. Higher levels of Mastery influence how often Refresh Effects appears. NOTE: We do not yet display the chance for Refresh Effects to appear but we will have this display functioning soon.

6. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

Oh I see what you mean. hmm not sure on that one as I was already over 100 on my other skills when it came into the game. Although I swear someone I know that is crafting and didnt have GM MW still seemed to have that mastery skill training up. So perhaps it works before you reach 100. I have no way to test short of making a new character myself.... Anyone able to confirm?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.