Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Maybe a little improvement on the current targeting system...

Discussion in 'Release 29 Feedback Forum' started by Xail, May 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xail

Xail Avatar

If an avatar is a melee and use the largest field view (scrolling all the mouse) the targeting icon is too high....by too high I mean that when he fights close range he has to tilt too much the angle view to target the opponent...

I know that you hit him also if the targeting icon is above the target but in line with him BUT if you do not target him you do not see the health bar...-> you do not see buffs and debuffs he has...

Solution:

1: Put the targeting icon lower or let people set it up by themself.
    2:Leave the targeting icon that way but it has to show opponent health bar even when it is above opponent's head but in line with him...

I hope my English make sense....

2. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Both your English AND your logic make PERFECT sense. ;)

Oba Evesor likes this.
  3. Hermetic

Hermetic Avatar

And/or perhaps have the opponents health bar fade in visibility as one swivels away from being in a direct line with ones target.
    And/or have ones attacks against that target similarly become less effective as one moves away from being reasonably lined up with that target.

In any case your point #2 should be implemented imo. If one is lined up horizontally that opponent health bar should stay on screen.
    It is ridiculous to have to move the camera so one is looking down from above on small/medium opponents one is fighting toe-t0-toe.

Last edited: May 3, 2016
    FrostII and Oba Evesor like this.
  4. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

I believe the reticle's position should be customizable. Im not 100% sure if they are intending to make it customizable, but i think they are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.