Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Melee (blades) glyphs mostly hit only 1 target

Discussion in 'Release 32 Bug Forum' started by Albus, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albus

Albus Avatar

Melee (blades) glyphs mostly hit only 1 target, regardless of whether longsword (supposed to hit 2 targets?) or two handed sword (supposed to hit 3 targets) is used. Reposte, Double strike, and Rend hit no more than 1 target with either blade type. Curiously, Thrust seems able to hit 2 targets, again regardless of which blade is used (longsword or two-handed sword). Whirling blades hits multiple targets as per its description.

I assume most melee glyphs are supposed to hit the number of targets appropriate to the weapon (2 for longsword, 3 for 2-handed swords); alternately, if they *are* supposed to hit only 1 target, Thrust is off in that it hits up to 2 targets (but never 3 targets).

I've not tested other non-blades glyphs yet, nor Coup de grace this release. Also note that attacks not using glyphs (i.e., free attack) will hit multiple targets.

2. Snazz

Snazz Avatar

Been noticing this too. Upgraded to 2HS and even more noticeable

Albus likes this.
  3. agra

agra Avatar

Seems to be a consequence of using hard targets (with 'g'). If you don't have a hard target, they (and the fist attacks) sometimes hit multiples although the forward arc appears to be about 20-30 degrees instead of 45, 90, or 180 as it should be.

Terrible. Horrific. Broken.

Snazz and Albus like this.
  4. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

I've submitted this. Thank you!

Snazz and Albus like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.