Melee Deck

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cenbhan, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cenbhan

Cenbhan Avatar

Would anyone like to share their awesome blades deck? :) Trying to find a good balance when using blades with and without a shield. I havnt experiments with pvp much but from what ive seen, an archer can run circles around a blades user and just keep hitting with disabled shot. Also any shield skill tends to slow the caster and using something like beserk males you lose defense. o_O

2. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Cenbhan, if you want a good deck and good advice for a blades build then ask Sara Dreygon. Sara can also advise you on what gear/weapon and make them for you if you wish. I dont bother with shield but I will give you a hint: Two Handed Sword, Body Slam/Sneak Attack/Thrust/Thrust. If fast enough or once you get the hang of it this will drop mobs real fast and you should be able to get that off before the mob comes out of the stun if it comes out of it alive at all. R/Boris/El Pirata

Cenbhan likes this.
  3. Evilgamer

Evilgamer Avatar

thrust, thrust, whirling blades, coup de grace ,body slam, heal (your choice)-locked, defensive stance-locked, glancing blows-locked, fortify defenses-locked, ice shield+douse
    16 cards based on the first 5 and 3 total for douse+ice shield.

4. Damian Killingsworth

Damian Killingsworth Avatar

I do a light armor dual wield blades.
    for defense:
    • dodge
    • evasion
    • douse
    • purify
    for offense:
    • blade school attacks (duh!)
    • flurry
    • root
    • max # of offhand attack (spam)
    • ice arrow/field
    buffs:
    • sprint
    • air's embrace
    • dash
    • strength of earth
    lock in skills you always want to have (flurry, dodge, heals) and keep them limited to one glyph so they dont show up in your random draws.
    start with one of each glyph (except offhand and heals) and practice on some easy mobs. If a glyph feels like its not drawing often enough, start to add more of it. Likewise, you you start to draw too often of one type, remove it from the deck one at a time.

I use death magic on top of this along with banish undead (for fighting undeads) but this goes great with air and fire as well.
    This will get you started but experiment and be creative.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.