Memento Mori Grand Opening of Guild House

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by CatherineRose, Aug 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Good Morning everyone!

Today is the big day for Memento Mori. We are celebrating the opening of our guild house this evening at 6 PM.

Everyone is invited to tour the guild house. While at the house please get your Grand Prize Drawing ticket from the vendor who greets you at the door. The drawing will be held at the party area near the dock by the sea at 7:30 PM. The prize is a Shogun water house and a village POT water deed.

The guild house as well as the party is in the POT of Dragomir Mori just a small distance north of Aerie. The party includes a tour at your leisure of a variety of homes, yards and or rooms of guild member homes in Dragomir Morii. All are marked with a bright blue glowing mushroom. There are as well a picnic, dancing in the moonlight by the sea, hopefully a duel or 2 with prizes and a Who Can Keep From Dying when jumping from the air balloon time. Everyone is welcome to enjoy relaxing in The Haven located in the basement next to the table near the air balloon.

Please don't forget your souveniers from the trunks at the display table near the air balloon.

Of couse we will have great music to listen and dance to provided by The Avatar Radio!!!

CatherineRose

2. Trinity

Trinity Avatar

I assume this is at 6pm NBT (Central US time)?

I will be there

3. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

Looking forward to it!

4. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

@T r i n i t y "Good Morning everyone!

Today is the big day for Memento Mori. We are celebrating the opening of our guild house this evening at 6 PM.

Everyone is invited to tour the guild house. While at the house please get your Grand Prize Drawing ticket from the vendor who greets you at the door. The drawing will be held at the party area near the dock by the sea at 7:30 PM. The prize is a Shogun water house and a village POT water deed.

The guild house as well as the party is in the POT of Dragomir Mori just a small distance north of Aerie. The party includes a tour at your leisure of a variety of homes, yards and or rooms of guild member homes in Dragomir Morii. All are marked with a bright blue glowing mushroom. There are as well a picnic, dancing in the moonlight by the sea, hopefully a duel or 2 with prizes and a Who Can Keep From Dying when jumping from the air balloon time. Everyone is welcome to enjoy relaxing in The Haven located in the basement next to the table near the air balloon.

Please don't forget your souveniers from the trunks at the display table near the air balloon.

Of couse we will have great music to listen and dance to provided by The Avatar Radio!!!

CatherineRose"

yes, it is and very excited !!

Luca Xante likes this.
  5. Trinity

Trinity Avatar

Yes I saw the previous post.
    But now I know it is N B T (Central time US) 6pm.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  6. Trinity

Trinity Avatar

On my way. Do you need me to bring anything? PM me in game

7. Trinity

Trinity Avatar

WOW what a great party.
    If you missed it I think Tahru made some videos.
    I got so drunk I could not move. (lag from zone overload) :)

Rentier and Luca Xante like this.
  8. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

It was really fun. I will be making a video of it. It will take a while to put it together though.

Rentier likes this.
  9. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

Thanks for the party - was fun to be part of it :D

Diego Mas likes this.
  10. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

I am very humbled by your response to the Grand Opening of Memento Mori guild house last night.

So many of you helped by offering ideas that made the party so much fun. So many of you did very specific tasks that if it had not been all of you working together we could not have had a successful party.

Please accept my thank you from the bottom of my heart to the following avatars: Minerva who has a great gift of making everyone feel special and welcome. She is a very outgoing hostess...wonderfully friendly and fun. Minerva was able to recruit the Avatar's Radio which for a dance party it was greatly appreciated. Celith, The Avatar's Radio, who not only attended the party and joined the fun chose and played the music for us to enjoy. Tahru who made a video of the event . Trinity who stepped in with a helping hand in the final decorations and many of the last minute preparations. Stu who gave some of the gifts in the souvenir chest as well as the wonderful piano for The Haven (music room in the basement near the devotionals) . Fenrir Jaegerson who made the great animal hats as part of the souvenirs package. Chaotic One who made the tables and chairs and the centerpiece for the tables in the dining area. Roper DocHoliday who braved the heights of the guild house to place the statues and pillars on the very top of the house. All of the guild members and friends who allowed everyone to enjoy their house on the Home Tour part of the party. Of course if it had not been for everyone of you attending there would have been no real party. So...... THANK YOU my dear friends for a great party.

We had a Grand Prize Drawing since the Grand Opening was for the opening of Memento Mori guild house which made it a special evening . Paulie Walnuts won the Shogun Lighthouse and POT water village deed. This prize was donated by one our special friends of the guild which wanted to remain annonymous. Congratulations Paulie Walnuts!!!

If you were unable to attend and tour the guild house last night please come to Dragomir Mori sometime and tour it. It is the tallest building on one of the tallest hills in Dragomir More. Make sure you also go into the basement where you will find a very special display which took Katakaio many countless hours to collect. It is therefore dedicated to he and his wife.

If you did not pick up a book called History of Memento Mori please let me know and I will make sure you get one.

See you at the next party.

CatherineRose

11. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Avatar

Thank you SO much Catherine, Tahru, Minerva, Trinity, Avatar Radio, everyone who contributed to the grand opening, and members of Momento Mori. Catherine, I am proud to call you a friend and it was a real honor to be in the company of such great people in Dragomir Mori.

Winning that prize was such an uplifting experience it nearly brought tears to my eyes. You all did such a fantastic job and I wish you all the very best going forward as we continue to grow with the development of this beautiful game.

I have set up the lighthouse in Oracle Oasis and created a stairway to the roof for all thrill seekers to come jump off of!

See you in game!

Sincerely,

-Paulie

Rentier likes this.
  12. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Oh I will put on my cat ring ( hopefully it gives me enough cat qualities that I can survive) and come visit.
    Thank you Paulie. It is a great pleasure to know you as my friend as well.
    It was so much fun to draw you as the winner and realize you are a friend...I got to have two joys in the evening. 1 to know that you came and enjoyed the evening and 2 to know that a friend won the grand prize!
    See you in game.:)

Rentier and Paulie Walnuts like this.
  13. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Avatar

You'll be safe! You can jump right into the water :p

I honestly had no idea what I was winning. It was all a huge surprise and that's one of the things that made it even more special. Then Avatar Radio played Unchained Melody, which is the song my wife walked down the aisle to. She was patiently/impatiently waiting for me (for about an hour) to run out and get some ice cream before GoT and when that song came on, we both just lit up in awe of everything happening.

The coincidence was pretty incredible.

I just expecting to drop in, hang out, take in the scenery and appreciate all of the hard work you all put in.

It really made my night. :)

Rentier likes this.
  14. Diego Mas

Diego Mas Avatar

Congratulations, again @CatherineRose on the wonderful guildhouse and thanks for the party. I would have loved to post a picture of the fabulous fireworks. But like many others I was frozen in awe.

Diego Mas

Rentier likes this.
  15. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Thank you Diego. Hope to see you at the next party.

Rentier likes this.
  16. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

Need to close this thread off with a recap of the evening event! :) @CatherineRose threw a great party and the town and guild house are really beautiful!

Johnwick, Rentier and Paulie Walnuts like this.
  17. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Avatar

Awesome video :)

18. Lesni

Lesni Avatar

Fantastic video. Wish I could have been there.
    Thanks Tahru

19. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Great Video and very classy like the folks I met there that day. R/Boris/El Pirata

20. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

awesome video - thx for sharing ;)
    was great fun

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.