Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Mimic pet gets stuck in cant spawn to soon and cant be accessed therafter

Discussion in 'Release 32 Bug Forum' started by Xanderxavier, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanderxavier

Xanderxavier Avatar

1. Title: Mimic pet gets stuck in cant spawn to soon and cant be accessed till client exit and reload
    2. Reproduction Rate: well happened more than once now so fairly high
    3. Blocker? Sorta, given u loose ur pet till u quit and reload
    4. Details: Basically it get stuck if you try to respawn it before the cooldown, like when it dies u hit spawn on it and itll come up with a message but do nothing seems only way I found to revive combat pet is to spawn my non-combat pet (silver clockwork raven) then spawn the luggage via summoning again... issue is if you then try to summon before the cooldown on the raven is done, itll say to soon, but then get stuck in to soon then no matter how long u wait or how many maps u swap weather u dismiss raven or not itll say cant summon to soon... UNLESS your non-combat pet then dies... then u can summon it fine again seems a death resets it(found that out mid way writing this)
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. a - Have Luggage b - spawn silver clockwork raven c - try to summon luggage immediately after before clockwork raven cooldown complete - d try to spawn luggage
    7. User Specs: Asus P6T mobo(LGA1366)(non-se, non-deluxe), Intel Core i7 920 D0 @ 3.2Ghz per(4 physical, 8 logical cores) - 24GB DDR3 - Asus R9 280X gfx, 960GB Corsair SSD, 1x3TB 7200rpm Sata/6gbs hdd + 1x1TB 7200rpm Sata/6gbs hdd @ 1920x1080 HD res - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - latest Patch in game (run via steam), radeon crimson drivers 16.5.1

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Are you certain that your tamed creature cooldown wasn't still active at the time of this issue? It can take a number of minutes for that cooldown debuff to end before you're able to resummon your mimic pet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.