1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Mineable Ore Creatures

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Serr Peters, Aug 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serr Peters

Serr Peters Avatar

I am uncertain if this has been brought up or not (Nothing came up in my searches), but I would love to see rock elementals of who's corpses you could mine for ore.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

there are copper elementals in blood river forest

Time Lord, Anpu and Violet Ronso like this.
  3. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

This would make for an interesting scene with waves of Gold & Silver elementals, so mining is less tedious and more ADV XP friendly.

4. Tirrag

Tirrag Avatar

this sounds really fun! the clockwork dragon is a bit like this but eles would be really neat and would fit right in! already have the models too just needs some texturing and loot tables. looking at you @Elgarion ;)

FBohler likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.