Missing Green House Lot Marker in compass and map in POT's

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Anpu, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I am not 100% sure, but I think this basic functionality broke quite a long time ago (or this is only effecting me?).

1. When claiming a lot in any POT (that you do not as a player own), when entering the POT, no green House icon is displayed in the compass and map to show you where the lot you claimed is located at. For example: I have a lot claimed in Silverdale Market. Upon entering and walking around a bit, no green house compass marker is present at all in the compass and map showing me where the lot I have claimed is located at.
    I'm fairly certain this basic functionality should be present in the game (a green house icon displayed in any POT where you have claimed a lot in is located at).

I am not sure if this is possibly a bug or functionality that was never actually added to the game, specifically for POTs.

Of note this functionality does work when claiming lots in a PRT. When I enter Greyacre, a green house marker is displayed in the compass and map for the lot I have claimed there. Additionally as a Governor of a POT, this functionality also works for any lots you as a governor have claimed in your POT that you own.

When you possibly have some time, is this something you could look into?

Thank you!

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i tested in an existing pot i have a lot and i tested placing a new one; both are working. the existing one showed on sceneload. the new one showed within a second of claiming. the new one also showed on sceneload, so that's not something that has to wait for the overnight scripts.

Anpu likes this.
  3. Scanphor

Scanphor Avatar

Yeah its working for me for sure

Anpu likes this.
  4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Ok thank you, I’m pretty now sure this is just some odd thing that’s just effecting me. I’ll try some things to see if I can get it to work.