Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Missing Homes

Discussion in 'Release 29 Dev+' started by Cypher Black, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

Title: Missing Homes

Reproduction Rate: 100% - No longer have lots to try it with

Blocker: Maybe.

Details: This is a strange one. The world went all funky, (best description). One side of the horizon was kind of bluish, the other blackish with some yellow mixed in. When I looked around, I could still see stars and perhaps the top of my air balloon. The screen went funny again and all was normal except that my homes were missing (keep and town home). When I went back to them I got the message that the deed was already bound. I tried to transfer it, but it failed. Neither of the homes are in my bank or inventory, nor do they show up in the game world.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51049697/Missing Homes.png

Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Not sure what went wrong. I was trying to see how I could pay taxes. I paid them for another 10 days, then everything went funky. I was hoping to use my special rent free orb.

User Specs: PC running Windows 10, 64 bit OS. QA.Win.64.346.Date.04.20.16

I logged out and logged back in later to find that the homes had been restored.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Would you be able to provide /loc coordinates for where your lots are currently placed? We haven't seen this issue occur locally, and are interested in trying to reproduce it with your existing lots if you're still seeing this issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.