Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Missing items at Cooking Station after sleep mode

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Woodchuck, Jul 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woodchuck

Woodchuck Avatar

07/02/2018 06:52
    Title: Missing roughly 20 sacks of wheat grain at cooking station
    Reproduction Rate: Not tried yet due to it occurring last night playing until I fell asleep
    Blocker? No
    Details: After crafting the several "batches" of sacks of wheat grain (max 20 per batch), I fell asleep and the computer went into sleep mode while the game was still running. When I woke up this morning I "woke" my computer up and the game client was still there (but I had to login), and upon logging in I continued to make batches of sacks of wheat grain and noticed that roughly 20 sacks of wheat grain I made were missing.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Go to expert cooking station with a lot of wheat
    2. Start cooking maximum 20 sacks of wheat grain
    3. After making the 20 sacks of wheat grain, do not click "Take All" button, but keep your avatar "connected" to the cooking station, and put your computer to sleep mode
    4. After a long time (long enough for game to auto log your avatar out -- for me, I slept for about 5 hours) "wake" up your computer, log into game
    5. Check your inventory to see if the amount of sacks of wheat grain are correct
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4) System RAM: 24475
    GPU: AMD RADEON R9 M390 GPU RAM: 2029
    SotA.Win.64.799.Date.06.29.18
    Area: POT_grassland_metropolis_01_template/Dawn's Keep
    Area Display Name: Dawn's Keep
    Loc: (9.5, 44.5, 29.8)
    Debug: UE9UX2dyYXNzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfERhd24ncyBLZWVwfCg5LjU1LCA0NC41MjYsIDI5LjgyOCl8KDAsIC0wLjcwNywgMCwgLTAuNzA3KXw2Ni4wMDA0MXwyMS4xNjk0OXw1LjgwNTM4OQ==

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

you sure you did not have any failures at all?

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.