Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Missing rock/cliff textures in the battle of highvale/highvale after the battle.

Discussion in 'Release 29 Bug Forum' started by icemere, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icemere

icemere Avatar

100% reproduction rate.
    Partial blocker : I can still complete the scene's, But it does make it difficult to look for ore.
    Details : Some of the rocks/cliff faces are either black/showing no textures, or they flash purple/blue(this could cause an issue for people with Epilepsy).
    All I do to reproduce, Is enter the scene after talking with Arabella(on creation of avatar), Or re-enter the scene later at some point in the game(After leaving it originally)
    PC specs : i7 2600k @ stock clocks(3.4ghz), 16gb Corsair vengence @1333(stock clock), Geforce 780ti currently using 355.98 drivers, But this also reproduces with various other drivers : Both the newest and another supposed stable driver I use for my Kepler : 347.88. I am a Windows 7 ulimate 64bit service pack 1 user : I'd also like to note I have not updated to windows 10, And then reverted back.

2. Thud

Thud Developer Emeritus

To help us reproduce this bug, do you have the /loc data of the exact spot in the scene where you are seeing this issue?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.