Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Missing Tailoring Scissors of Prosperity

Discussion in 'Release 26 Bug Forum' started by Absolum, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absolum

Absolum Avatar

Sometime during the weekend following the release of R26 my scissors of prosperity went missing. I had some issues with crafting that weekend (and still get them) with items turning red and not showing up in inventory or able to select them. Usually I get them back by leaving the crafting table and going back. Additionally I had been trying to put crafting tools I did not want to carry in knapsacks but I got the message that I could not put the knapsack in a chest unless it was empty and I could not lay the knapsack on a table or floor. I doubt that was a problem as only the tailoring scissors are missing. Last possibility is it was late at night and I did something to make the scissors disappear. I sent an email to support@portalarium.com but they could not help. If possible I would like to get the scissors back. Thanks

2. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Items staying red indicates database problems with moving items around.

Suggestion: set your inventory mode to list view (not bag view), then go to every inventory space you have (including bank and chests), and type "Scissors" into the Filter box.

3. Absolum

Absolum Avatar

Thanks for the suggestion. I looked through my chests again but their are no scissors in them. I have tried it on several crafting stations as well with no luck. Thanks again for the reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.