Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Missing Tax free Lot Deeds and other reward items

Discussion in 'Release 26 Bug Forum' started by Lady, Jan 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady

Lady Avatar

@Dameron I only received my tax free keep deed and one tax free village deed. I had purchased before most of the multiple deeds were taken out as I have upgraded multiple times. Also missing the darkstar item and emote. Other items missing : coconut horse tax free row deed. There are just too many to list it seems that every time I have upgraded I loose items I had before as if your computer changed things to the expired dates or something even though I had purchased most of the pledges quite some time ago.Also not sure if with the pledges if we were supposed to get additional vendors or not I only have one. We used to have dance emote that is gone also. The list of missing tax free lot deeds and house deeds I have listed is not a complete list, it is only a short list of the missing items.

helm likes this.
  2. Lord Rixus

Lord Rixus Avatar

im also mising many of the same things

3. Senash Kasigal

Senash Kasigal Avatar

@Sera2
    Lot Deeds and Vendors dont stack and have never stacked.
    As Duke you receive only one Village Lot Deed, one Keep Lot Deed and one Vendor.

4. helm

helm Avatar

This is not correct if one has upgraded pledges before a certain date. It was promised very very clearly that one does not lose the lot deeds already received.

I will quote my own official support request, my question was phrased quite clearly:

And the equally crystal clear reply from @FireLotus:
    Based on this statement, I upgraded my pledge. So I'm pretty sure it is simply some kind of buglet, because otherwise it would basically constitute a fraud (which is probably not what Portalarium has in mind).

What bugs me is that I lost the chance to get a decent row lot location in Ardoris because of this. The issue really needs to be resolved properly before the last wipe.

5. Senash Kasigal

Senash Kasigal Avatar

And you misinterpreted FireLotus answer.

1. From the beginning:
    "(Does not include Property Deeds and duplicated rewards from lower pledges except where noted)"
    "Additional Tax Free xxx Deed [expiration August 31, 2015]"

What FireLotus meant is, that you receive a second Lot Deed if your Pledge level include a second lot deed before August 31, 2015.

6. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

I don't think that helm misinterpreted anything. I think FireLotus didn't read the question all the way through and just gave the standard answer about the ability to keep already owned benefits that are expiring when you upgrade. This has nothing to do with the question that helm asked. The answer should have been, "no, at Citizen level, you only get a tax free village lot deed. This has always been the case and has nothing to do with rewards that are expiring."

@helm
    I believe that Portalarium should refund helm's pledge because he made it based on the wrong answer to his question, which was sufficiently clear.

7. Senash Kasigal

Senash Kasigal Avatar

Hm, you are right.
    I dont read his question in full and expected not a question to something that never was.

8. Chaox

Chaox Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This is a conversation to be continued by communicating with us through support@portalarium.com. If you don't have a current thread with us there about this, please send us an email with details so we can figure out what we can do.

Thank you all for your patience and help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.