Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Mission Impossible - 10 Crafting Tables on Gothic Inn Porch / Front Yard

Discussion in 'Release 47 Feedback Forum' started by Sonja, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonja

Sonja Avatar

After three hours this is the ugly result after giving up. Before buying the Inn I had hoped I could put my tables in my front yard and porch, it looked like there was enough room and it might work, but the placement is very tricky trying to get a green icon and there are just inches missing to be able to place most of them without weird looking placement inside walls and hanging off. Anyway, this is for anyone else that might have the same idea - most the tables do not fit without tinkering around and then the placement just looks ugly.

It's a little disappointing that the porch and front yard were not designed with the size crafting stations in mind. The size is only inches off from being perfect.

That's all 10 though! Can you spot them all?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

How do you access that cooking station? Wouldn't it be better to just put them on the roof or in a basement?

3. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

4. Sonja

Sonja Avatar

I moved them inside because it looked ugly, but all of them were accessible and functioned.

The reason I wanted them all on the front porch and yard is for both public visibility and quick efficient access for my POT residents - the very last place I would want them is on a roof or in a basement.

It would be nice to be able to move houses around on a lot. If I could move the house just a few inches the crafting stations would fit much easier, but apparently the porch and front yard were not designed with crafting stations in mind.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Barugon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.