Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Mode switching really buggy

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by Mac2, Dec 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

So when solo, I have to leave the scene after clicking a different mode to get it to take. In party, sometimes it works and sometimes it does not, and even then, sometimes it works for only some people. What we do is leave party and then switch, some people will get the message and some wont. Saw people in universal chat ask if its even working cuz when they hit the button it does nothing cuz they are solo.

Is it possible to go back to the old way, it had one issue when going with a party to multi, but if everyone left the party before going to multi, you all went and just remade the party. It was not perfect, but it was WAY better then this.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    Weins201 and Sara Dreygon like this.
  2. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Agreed... I'll switch from party to open only to find myself back in the same zone I was in after which I'll have to drop party and quit to world map. I still haven't figured out what I'm even supposed to do yet.

Would be easy if the party lead changed mode and after 60 seconds everyone followed.

Mac2 and Weins201 like this.
  3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

So they "Fixed" something that was used to "Force" the Spawn to reload.

AWSOME, useless, but Awesome.

Since it was clearly used by so many before, and not called a bug or exploit, but it was a "tool" used to bypass Spawn Timers (exploitive). They might as well just reset it back to way it was.

It is actually Hilarious to see posts like this when they "take" something away without explanation.

Please do not get offended I also used this "Tool" sure there are ways to still do it just have to be more creative. I am just honest enough to all it what it was.

They really need to just put the Mode Changing back in. Dead is any concept of Overland usefulness or Reginal Economies, why was this change made?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.