Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Modify deck building UI ideas

Discussion in 'Release 21 Feedback' started by Soulicide, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soulicide

Soulicide Avatar

1. There should be a "Clear All" button in the Modify deck area so you can clean all the glyphs from the bar in one fell swoop.

2. It would be nice if instead of having to right-click and select "Clear" on individual glyphs, you could just left click to clear the slot as you can in the pane above it.

3. Also, you still can't move around unlocked glyphs in the slots. I can move a locked glyph, but then it becomes unlocked and is no longer draggable. Should be able to drag them, swap them, etc. Setting up the deck should not be this tedious if people are to warm up to it. This seems to finally be working again, yay!! One step in the right direction.

Also, with the new skill system, I now have a bunch of spells/skills I don't want to use cluttering up the left-hand list. Why not just get rid of this left pane completely? Iin order to add instances of skills to the right-hand list in Y you simply drag them directly from the skill tree in K. And or double click the skill when both windows are open, similar to how looting works. The space in the left would then just show the combos. The current method feels clunky, disorganized and very redundant.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
    Katrina Bekers likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.