Moores of Northshore spot behind the wall?

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Weins201, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

[​IMG]

Is there a trick to this ? Is there something there?

Curious

TY

2. Dermott

Dermott Avatar

I've been digging through my old early release screenshots (I kept separate folders for Releases 1 through 8 apparently) because if I recall correctly. getting past that wall allowed you to get outside of the intended playing area and off to the Edge of the World. It also made the area VERY buggy for things at the time like /zone to go directly to a person.

Looks like it was way back in Release 4. I'm questing in the Vale right now, so I may give that area a look see again... I haven't been in that area in a long time.

Weins201 likes this.
  3. Dermott

Dermott Avatar

I took a run through last night and there is an entire section of map that is behind two of the entrances. Also, if you climb up certain monutain segments you can see the area outside of the designed area. It still shows that it is one of the first adventuring areas created.

4. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

so the spot behind the wall in questin did you get there - I am not concerned with areas not on the map just this one place.

5. Dermott

Dermott Avatar

I couldn't last night, but I am sure that is how you could get outside the map a long time ago, so it was blocked off accordingly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.