Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

More Combat, sorry not Gonna pile on a post.

Discussion in 'Release 29 Dev+' started by Weins201, Apr 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

You all asked for feedback, so I am gonna keep mine separate you all get the jist . .

Auto Attack - is not auto attack, it is now a weakened from of Charged attack that just shoots arrows but also prevents normal attack while in this mode - If designed I LOVE it since it finally makes it something that is just not additional damage BUT is a huge change to adjust to :) So I am torn on this since I was one of the most adamant about making it go away this could be a step in the right direction. Since now you either Charge Attack / Auto Attack / Skill Attack

Reticle - needs to be able to be set in different locations, not just above the right shoulder. I like to zoom further out, and would like the reticle to be more above and in front of my head. ((( I really want it so that when you hit "ctrl" the reticle can be moved around the screen like before not just the cursor and the reticle is still there. - I would color change it so if out of range white yellow almost red or green on target ))) It also need to be bigger

The forced use of the "ctrl" button needs to be something we can change in the key binding option. Very, Very Bad implementation

Tab Targeting needs to come back - sure might not be in range or LOS but needs to be set so when I am running around / turning / . . . . The target I want to hit is highlighted and when reticle is on hit allows me to shoot / attack. The chose primary target needs to stay the highlighted one the game still is picking my targets for me this has to stop - has to stop.

I play with a track ball and the forcing me to "ctrl" to free up the cursor to mouse click into the skill bar is, sorry, bunko

The default mouse movement speed needs to be set a lot slower - a l o t.

I will of course get more as I delve into it more but - change may not always be good. But I do think this can be adjusted to with some tweaking.

Chatele and Moiseyev Trueden like this.
  2. Moiseyev Trueden

Moiseyev Trueden Avatar

100% yes. This is one of my utmost frustrations as a non-melee caster. When I get swarmed by melee mobs (like wolves) and my spells are not hitting the one I'm targeting... SOOO much frustration.

Chatele likes this.
  3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Ok the Changing of the Camera Modes needs to stop changing back to default every time we enter scenes cross a boat to an island ....

I sould not have to find my ctrl key just because I switched a scene these need to stay static to what the player selected not default every time

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
  4. helm

helm Avatar

I think this is going to be fixed - from another thread:

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.