1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

More Giant 'Shrooms

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Traveller13, Sep 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

I've seen these little fellows around, but haven't come across any larger (ancient/ maximus).

[​IMG]

Ideas I have would be:

The magenta/blue one would have psychedelic spores, which would have you tripping out until a purify type spell is cast.

The dark green one would have very deadly spores that only a cure plague potion could cure.

The blue one would be analogous to the D&D shrieker. It would be used as an alarm in dungeons or installations. Killing it within a few seconds would negate it. However, 4300+ HPs of damage in a few seconds is a good trick.

FrostII likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

the different colors of little ones DO currently have different effects. some of them are buffs. ...some.

FBohler likes this.
  3. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

There are some giant mushrooms, but I agree, the game didn't develop on them, they're just some kind of generic mob with generic loot and low XP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.