Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

More pvp please

Discussion in 'Release 20 Feedback' started by Swipes, Aug 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swipes

Swipes Avatar

Hello, a little feedback to the developer team. Add more pvp or something exciting. Adventurer's life is to be more dangerous. Recruit some pk's to put a little spice in this beautiful world. Full loot can help too.

Keep up the good work.

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Sorry but you ideas are NOT in line with MOST of the players just a very small few.

There are barley less than 1% who want full loot, and less than 10% agree with ANY loot in PvP.

I understand you desires but, avoiding a gank is not adventuring. Before you say that isn't what you mean it has already been proven that there are More PvPers out there that play that way than not :-(

As a result PvP here has already received and continues to receive BAD publicity.

Chatele likes this.
  3. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

limited looting for PvP is something the devs have been saying they intend to put into the game, and even a few areas where full loot is possible, but pvp and full loot will be confined to specific areas and/or flags and will not be something anyone has to engage in if they do not wish, tho there will be incentives to do so.

Chatele and Abydos like this.
  4. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

In b4r Weins201owait....nvm.

Nah, full loot is too much. But partial loot is fine.

5. Abydos

Abydos Avatar

Good recommendations @Narf.

Advice: For me, Anti-PvP Troll = Ignore List

I think like you, we have several types of players (PvP, PvE, RP, PK, CB, HP, CP, etc) I think partial loot is fine.

Atogrim likes this.
  6. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

I could deal with it if he would deliver at least some kind of proof for his statements.

I saw an idea somewhere, i can't exactly remember.#
    It was something like "zone-loot". Everything you loot in the zone can be grabbed from the person that kills you. I think that's a nice solution. Well if the zone offers something worth grabing of course hehe.
    This game has to entertain a lot of different people and PvPers are a part of it. As are the PvErs and the solos.
    The RPrs actually are able to entertain themselves ^^ but even they need things like emots, stages, and so forth.

7. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

The day they add PK, is the day I quit ..... PK = forced PVP cause PK means player kill, which means you can kill me even though I don't PVP... no no no Flagged PVP is the way to go, it pleases everyone, those who want to PVP can and those who don't want to unless they choose, can ... it's a win win IMHO .... They just need to make PVP worth it, and for me?, that means taking and holding aka defending something .... something could be a city, town, POT, Castles, keeps, towers, a number of things. To me this is fun PVP that I would definitely enjoy and play. that's just me :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.