1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Mounts - interactions

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Warius, Jun 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warius

Warius Avatar

Would'nt that be great to be able to interact with gates/doors, npcs and other stuff while on your mount? Instead of losing a considerable amout of time whenever you need to enter a walled town, talk to npc etc...

Also improving the mount/dismount speed would be nice too!

thanks!

2. Stealch

Stealch Avatar

I tell more: when i enter to location mounted or exit to global map mounted - let it be! Why dismount on each location change? Only when use local fast travel signposts you not dismount. This is really imperfection.

3. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I guess that is something that will be improved because there is very little that we cannot do while riding a horse.
    Logically, inside a house we would not be mounted on horseback, but we should be able to trade with vendors, open gates and walls, look at the houses markers and even eat or drink. And it is also necessary to be able to jump with the horse, to avoid getting stuck on a small curb or on a step.
    Hopefully the developers don't take long for this to become a reality.

4. Trikktor

Trikktor Avatar

I would be more inclined to using a mount or even purchase one off of the coto store if i didnt have to dismount to look at a vendor or talk to the npcs. The dismounting and mounting all the time is more annoying than it is worth using a mount. If you are on a horse irl you dont jump off to chat with someone that would just be odd if it was for only a few seconds and not a long extended time.

The Savage Empire likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.