Moving a lot in a dynamic PoT without having to remove the deed

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Duke Dariuss of Lys, Jun 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Dariuss of Lys

Duke Dariuss of Lys Avatar

Greetings,

I think it would be great if pot owners could move an occupied lot without asking the owner to remove his deed. It can be useful especially when we realize some buildings are not properly aligned. So we basically just have to activate Decoration mode and then move the building as it is.

Thank you,

Dariuss

2. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

Not sure how they would do this... but I'm all ears after having to move 4 residents when we replaced the pavers. Somehow POT pavers became attached to lot borders.

3. Retlaw

Retlaw Avatar

With the Property Manager it's not as big a deal as it was before at least.

4. Duke Dariuss of Lys

Duke Dariuss of Lys Avatar

Hi there,

I'm sure it's possible as we can place a big stable npc building. Ok it's not a "lot" but technically i think it would be possible. Let me put you in the context :

If a citizen on your pot is gone for a personal or business trip for a few weeks or months and you happen to place some pavers and their house is not properly aligned with the paver then you're blocked unless you kick the owner but at the same time he/she would lose the deco to the bank. That creates frustration and some people can even leave for that reason. For dynamic pot owners, i think it would be better to have the possibility to move currently occupied lots so as we grow, we can expand without have to ask everyone to remove their deeds, it's a much more complex task otherwise.

As for the property manager, don't people have to remove the house then drag it in the property manager to save it ? If they are not advised, they risk losing their deco.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.