Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Moving items from rewards interface to a bag in the bank...scary

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by Apollo31, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apollo31

Apollo31 Avatar

02/16/2019 04:31
    Title: Moving items from rewards interface to a bag in the bank
    Reproduction Rate: happened once and scared the crap out of me
    Blocker? no
    Details: I was in the process of moving items from the reward interface to a bag I opened from my bank (Dungeon Components was the bag name).
    There were items already in the bank bag. When I multi selected items from the reward interface and dragged them to the bag everything went into bag and then instantly everything disappeared including the items that were previously there.

I had a figurative heart attack. I logged out and then back in and the items were in my characters inventory.
    This happened between 4:20am EST and 4:30 EST on 2/16. What I am afraid of if anything was permanently deleted. I would really appreciate it if someone could check to see if anything was deleted in error....

I will submit a support ticket as well to document.

Steps to Reproduce: open rewards interface. open a bag within the bank interface. multiselect items in rewards center and drag into bank bag.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16335
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 GPU RAM: 4063
    SotA.Win.64.915.Date.02.15.19
    Area: POT_grassland_metropolis_01_template/Ordinis Mortis
    Area Display Name: Ordinis Mortis
    Loc: (-74.1, 45.5, 83.7)
    Debug: UE9UX2dyYXNzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfE9yZGluaXMgTW9ydGlzfCgtNzQuMTAxLCA0NS41MSwgODMuNjY0KXwoMCwgLTAuODQ0LCAwLCAwLjUzNil8MjQ0LjgzNjl8MTB8My4xNjk2MzM=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.