Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Moving loot between SPO and MPO

Discussion in 'Release 3 Feedback' started by JAMorton, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JAMorton

JAMorton Avatar

I don't think that you should be able to move any loot from SPO to MPO as you can at the moment in R3, as there is no point having any competition in MPO for resources for crafting etc when you can just go to SPO and do it all there and fetch a bag full of goodies back to MPO with you.

2. docdoom77

docdoom77 Avatar

It probably won't be the case at release, but for now, it's pretty much the only way to get anything at all. So props for moving things between SPO and MPO.

Hazard and NRaas like this.
  3. Aegis159

Aegis159 Avatar

I spent a great amount of time snagging things from the vendors themselves and selling them back to them, and then snagging things not tied down all the homes in both SP and MP. Really the only way to make any funds right now. The funny thing is, none of the arms and armors in the chests from SP is worth anything to any of the merchants. Only if you craft something.

All of this will more than likely be moot once the game goes live though.

4. JAMorton

JAMorton Avatar

The point is that if you can jump to SPO and collect unlimited recourses it saturates the market place, especially if you want to be a trader, there needs to be supply and demand with limited resources on MPO not being able to fetch unlimited amounts over from SPO.

5. docdoom77

docdoom77 Avatar

You're assuming that the resources will be limited in MPO. I've seen no indication that that will be the case. Anything that always respawns is infinite. Time is the only variable.

6. Carlin the Druid Archer

Carlin the Druid Archer Avatar

It has been said by L.B. and Darkstarr that this is just part of the pre-alpha testing and definitely won't work like that in game - fear not!

Jambo, Time Lord and Hazard like this.
  7. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

8. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

I totally dis-agree with you, and it is obvious you have not been following the Dev Hang Out video chats with LB & SL and the other Devs, so go to Home>Media>Hangouts, then scroll to the bottom of the page, then click the oldest page, and start watching the archive. SotA is explained in full. The economy is set for a future hangout soon. I hope your concerns are addressed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.