Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Moving mannequin from basement to POT property resulted in losing it and all items on it

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Widsith [MGT], Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Widsith [MGT]

Widsith [MGT] Avatar

09/04/2019 14:41
    Title: Moving mannequin from basement to POT property resulted in losing it and all items on it
    Reproduction Rate:?? I'm not trying it again....
    Blocker?Yes
    Details: Moved a crafted female mannequin with attached royal purple clothing items from the basement of this property and place it at /loc given below. It showed the mannequin with only one item (cloak) displayed and hung up with 'This mannequin has changes pending' when right clicked. After relogging, the mannequin and all items are missing from the property, and it's not in my bank either. Help?

ETA: It eventually showed up in the container in my inventory from which it had been removed. Was able to remove all items from it, while in inventory. Try trying to place it again... Still bugged: It's now displaying all the items, even though I removed them from the mannequin (treated as container) while it was in inventory. Now I can't move the mannequin at all, or open it. Relogging again...

Now it's there, and I can restore the items to it and move it.

This is pretty unstable for a feature that came in last release. Perhaps this should go into the 'known issues' since it results in apparent loss of items?

Steps to Reproduce:??
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5675R CPU @ 3.10GHz (4) System RAM: 16384
    GPU: Intel(R) Iris(TM) Pro Graphics 6200 GPU RAM: 1536
    SotA.OSX.64.1035.Date.09.04.19
    Area: POT_island_metropolis_01_template/Rift's End
    Area Display Name: Rift's End
    Loc: (35.1, 95.4, 3.5)
    Debug: UE9UX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfFJpZnQncyBFbmR8KDM1LjA3OSwgOTUuMzksIDMuNTQ5KXwoMCwgMC43NDYsIDAsIC0wLjY2Nil8LTgyNy41MjM5fDM5Ljc2Nzd8MS4yNQ==

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    Fionwyn Wyldemane likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.