Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Multi Player Mode and Corpses -

Discussion in 'Release 52 Feedback Forum' started by Weins201, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

We seem to be heading down the same road as UO with Multi Player and people just running thru killing everything and leaving corpses behind. the timer on them is way to long and one cannot harvest them to clear them up.

With the attempts to make places more viable and add special loot to things like the Reaper they are farmed into oblivion. As a result player run around and kill everything with no real reason and they just leave the corpses there and they do not decay or become lootable fast enough. This lags the spawn and slow it regeneration.

In the end more and more players are just going to hide out in different modes. Sure this is easy but not the real purpose.

Simlpe easy fix since there is a Loot setting avail default it so every corpse is lootable unless specifically set by the player, even if solo. them make it reportable for players who just kill and let rot. sure painful but .

iansmellios likes this.
  2. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I think this is more a matter of ignorance, in that new players take a while to learn to loot corpses, and we should be having a lot more new players laterly. I am also aware, however, that after a few minutes, but before they decay, you can loot (humanoid) corpses that someone else killed. And as far as I know, skinnable corpses are not restricted at all. Many times I have been behind someone who was killing wolves and moving on to the next group, and I happily skinned them, knowing that those particular wolves were worth 500 producer XP to skin them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.