Multi purpose idea for PvP

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by Proteus Tempest, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

Amongst the current NPCs that roam novia there should be a few here and there that actually have names like players with a boosted AI that could actually seem like other players in their fighting style.

These "Mini Bosses" would have gear just like players might have and inventory items that players might have.

In all respects this should seem like another player.

The purpose here would be to train everyone to PvP and hopefully get non PvP'rs less afraid to PvP but of course the word would get out to the player base that this is a reality and they will automatically be less afraid to engage these named NPC's (hopefully) but not be totally sure which is which.

I have been toying around with another game just to see what its like and between the looks of the npc's and players it's almost impossible to tell one from the other. Spawn locations gives that away but for some of the "named" npc's they tend to roam sometimes or chase a player quite a long ways and will not run back to their spawn location after any distance.

This gave me ideas for sota PvP so I thought I would hit the forum with the idea.

OzzyOsbourne likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.