Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Multiple Quest Items, cannot delete

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by Graynight, Nov 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graynight

Graynight Avatar

Path of Truth - I picked up two Bonesteel daggers (one from house, one from conversation). I am unable to destroy/discard one of them.

Path of Courage - I apparently got two 'Gawain's Amulet of Testimony'. While I was able to turn one in to further the quest, the other remains in my inventory and cannot be deleted. I also have a Highvale Gate Key that I cannot destroy.

All Paths - Edvard's Notes on Solace Bridge - I received a copy of this for each Path I started. The first time I was able to turn this in to further the quest. The other two remain in my inventory and cannot be deleted

2. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

@Graynight

The fact that quest items cannot be destroyed is by design. However, I'm not sure how you ended up with duplicate quest items. Submitted for review. Thank you for reporting!

- Bug Brigade member

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for the reports. Bugs submitted for each case.

4. Vindorein

Vindorein Avatar

Not sure if I should set a new issue for this or not but I will put what Happened with me here.

Path of Truth - So I was farther along in the quest line then the guy I was showing where the blacksmith Kyle was in Airee and when they other player was continued his quest and got the bonesteel dagger back it gave me one was well even though I had already completed that part. Now my Bonesteel dagger is currently in my bank since it was in there before the update so I didn't have one on me at the time. Now I have 2 bonesteel daggers one is the bank and one in my inventory that I can't delete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.