My Broom dances on my Salami...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ConjurerDragon, Feb 21, 2023.

1. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

I decorated a bit despite my problems and suddenly noticed that my broom - which I put on the floor, I swear! -
    had levitated up on the fireplace and was dusting off my Salami. Then it started to move around on the Salami.

[​IMG]

Feedback - it´s nice that the broom can levitate to different levels of floor. Just a surprising sight.

And: If possible create a different version of the broom. I would like to have the original with the "normal broom" look. I´d like to have a normal broom that suddenly starts sweeping but still looks just like any other normal broom.

Sure - it´s a magical broom. But do have a rule that says that everything magical needs to radiate blue light? If it would be D&D then we would need the "Detect Magic" spell for that and without it would look like a normal broom.

So, if it´s not possbible to return the broom to it´s former look, perhaps create a 2nd broom.
    Broom 1) Obvious blue glowing magical broom
    Broom 2) Completely innocent, normal looking broom that freaks out bystanders by suddenly sweeping around their feet...