Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

My feedback about the summonings in R47

Discussion in 'Release 47 Feedback Forum' started by Sakarisei, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakarisei

Sakarisei Avatar

In first place, I'm very happy about the death summonings. Those guys, although I think they should have slightly more damage, I see those things are now much more useful than before. And of course, the skeleton is basically the cheapiest summoning for every mage (Death mage or not) who want some protection while dealing the damage to the others.

However, in the others, the only two summonings that people will use is... in the 95% of the cases, the water element because the huge heals while, ocassionally, the air element is the other option because while attacking with its air attacks, the animation is completely instantly. The fire element... well, maybe a good option for holding some seconds while dealing with many fire attacks since the fire immunity, but outside of it, it's uselesss unless the enemies are very weak to fire. The other summonings, basically they're completely a joke. Yes, the Phoenix is the cheap version of the fire one for Plate Armor users, but not for other purposes. The melee ones, well... basically there is a certain point which people even don't know about those summonings, but the reasons are they don't do nothing, absolutely nothing.

Of course that thing is my personal opinion, but if anyone want to know about summonings, Death Summonings will be the first ones who people will train firstly because they can hold damage since they don't consume Max Focus in comparison with the others. Honestly the lich should have a good ammount of DA in compensation for that low ammount of damage. Of course water element will still be basically the best one, but I'm having the feeling that Death summonings will be more used by the people than before, or at least when high level Skeletons can raise about more than 800HP.

My solution for the other summonings outside the water element summoning is giving special effects like stun, slow, and a long etc...

2. Quenton

Quenton Avatar

I just recently got the phoenix and while I'm glad I don't have a summon that decays all the time (goodbye skeleton), it doesn't seem terribly useful. The damage isn't great, and it doesn't do a good job of taking any aggro, which defeats the purpose of having a summon that is supposed to be able to resurrect after it dies, since it rarely gets hit.

I kind of had to go to hell and back to even get that lady in Desolis to finally train me (almost nobody can kill a phoenix, as it turns out, so I pretty much had to ask everyone in the world to find out who could).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.