Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

My Feedback for r20

Discussion in 'Release 20 Feedback' started by Alcedes, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alcedes

Alcedes Avatar

First, let me say that this post will contain mostly complaints and gripes and little praise. This is not because I am that unhappy. So, please, just read this knowing that if I am not complaining about it, that means I was overall pleased with it. So, great job on every thing EXCEPT the things listed below.

1.) Please put a timer on the corpses of things we kill. All to often, another player will walk up and field dress the corpse of an animal I just killed while I am killing the second.
    2.) Please make it so that closing NPC dialogues or any thing else that opens a chat tab returns you to your most RECENT tab rather than the last tab in your chat box.
    3.) https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...requent-crashes-when-leaving-owls-head.34899/
    4.) I killed hundreds if not thousands of spiders so far. Not one carapace. I only get them from cotton nodes. Is this an oversight? Surely the spiders of Novia are not without carapace...
    5.) Torc'dawl The Unbreakable's attacks seem to have INCREDIBLE range and are ALL 360 degrees. Meaning, if I see him winding up for a kick or punch, I can run behind him and get a pretty substantial distance away before he executes the skill, but to no avail. They still hit.
    6.) The Mysterious Mage in Eastgap (Ardoris side) takes the 1,500 GP and then teleports you to the same side you are already standing on
    7.) Tower of the Shuttered Eye is a great concept. But it feels very incomplete. It would be nice to see 3 of those 13 floors converted into intricate puzzles such as the one on the 1st. Each puzzle correlating to one of those statues on the first floor.
    8.) BULK CRAFTING please. Instead of making me click "Iron Ingot" and then "Craft" 600 times to make one set of "White Plate" armor, it would be great if we could get a slider and maybe add a few second cooldown between each craft when using the bulk craft option...but not the regular craft option. If macro'ing is a worry, just don't allow bulk craft batches of more than like 20 or 30. Anyone macroing can simulate 600 clicks just as easily as they can simulate 60 anyway. This would free a crafter's hands up to do some chatting while maintaining productivity.
    9.) Harvesting is better overall, but still tedious. Also, some resources such as wood and their "rare" additionals (ie sooty bark) still felt rather scarce.
    10.) It would be great to see much larger amounts of crafting components such as coal available for purchase. It ss not fun purchasing 10-15 times in a row to get the amount needed to create a set of armor
    11.) I know this is pre-alpha, but we desperately need something to do for higher levels(60+). Surely there are some systems for us to kick the tires on at the higher levels.
    12.) It seems that Healing Touch and Healing Ray do not affect players outside of your party. I feel that they should. Maybe not the touch but at least the ray.
    13.) NPC sold armor such as Augmented, Epic, and Fortified pieces offer more protection than crafted armors do, rendering nearly nearly all crafted pieces other than +stat pieces useless and valueless. I am not sure if this was by design or not.

That is it for now. As I come across more things I will add them.

steanne, Taze, Katrina Bekers and 3 others like this.
  2. royalsexy

royalsexy Avatar

+1 to being able to craft and chat at the same time, that'd double my productivity!

Quenton likes this.
  3. Taze

Taze Avatar

I second this,
    The game has previously been great about crafted is better, and your push for things supplied by crafters only. But what gives with this, set of armor on Solania vendor has better resistance then an White Iron w/ soft leather straps set? i mean its even crafted to add more resistance but it's still less then vendor resistance...

Also I second the bulk crafting opinion, to a degree, my opinion varies, but something needs to be done about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.