Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

My Idea for Mounts

Discussion in 'Release 26 Bug Forum' started by JaeKo, Feb 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaeKo

JaeKo Avatar

Greetings everyone! I am new to Shroud and i just wanted to start off by saying i am in love with this game. For many years now my passion for MMORpGs has been dying. Everything has been changing and the people have been changing and i was convinced the Genre was over. No matter how many games i tried, i could not feel that sense of home till i entered this world. Shroud of the Avatar has gave me a feeling i haven't had since i was a kid first starting out in HiddenWorld.com and Ultima Online which this game is a perfect mix of them 2. I want to become a very big part of this game and helping it grow. As soon as i can im going to pledge as much money as i can but for now i want to start with one idea at a time. First, (and im sure this has already been a topic of disscussion) i wanted to talk about Mounts. This game reeeally needs mounts. It isn't about traveling faster but it is a vital part of a player to have a mount. Its like the other half of yourself. And i was thinking instead of creating crazy creatures to have as mounts for a sense of individualality, We should just get a horse and be able to create uniqness by being able to buy, Create and Earn Bardings for our mounts for their customization. And as far as travel speed goes. I was thinking in Citys, towns, villages and other places the movement speed can be increased by 35-50% and on map just 15%. that way people can't just fly around all fast but it gives a little extra and most importantly, gives us that great feeling of having a mount! I was also thinking it would be cool to have our horses not be summoned. so we could be able to park them outside of say the tavern or somthing. Please give me some feedback and let me know what you think! [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Bodhbh Dearg likes this.
  2. Quenton

Quenton Avatar

I'd like a rideable, nameable llama. Barding unnecessary.

Cassandra Corax and Bodhbh Dearg like this.
  3. Bodhbh Dearg

Bodhbh Dearg Avatar

Yes to mounts, yes to barding! Won't happen before EP1 releases though! (The stretch goal store never got enough money for any of the stretch goals in there)

JaeKo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.