Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

My problems as a noob archer in Release 29

Discussion in 'Release 29 Feedback Forum' started by 4EverLost, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4EverLost

4EverLost Avatar

1) I am shooting blank shots at nothing when I go to harvest anything - and no enemies (except dead and done ones) in sight. I have to put away my bow every time to make sure I don't go shooting at nothing for nothing. I'm a poor noob archer, I don't want to shoot my bow when there is nothing anywhere near me, please:( It would be nice if there are no enemies in range it wouldn't even fire at all.

2) The new movement-targeting thing - was giving me motion sickness:confused:. The camera was rotating like crazy when I was trying to kite. Doing a tight circle is somewhat challenging at the moment - of course, it's still day one for me so maybe with more practice it'll improve - noob, here though so I've not much hope:D
    It would swing this way and that, zoom in, get me stuck, etc. It's gotten better - turned down my mouse sensitivity and stuff helped. Still happens though - sudden camera changes and stuff. Maybe give us the option of not moving the view around so wildly.

3) Is there a way to total remove moving from my mouse button? I'm using charged attacks, and occasionally from previous bad habits, I use both buttons at the same time. Currently this makes my character try to run forward - or rather it does run forwards into the enemy. I'd like to be able to move with only the keyboard, steer with the mouse movement and charge with one of the buttons. Not sure what you'd want to do with the other button, but it would be helpful if it were something else. Think I can probably kite with this.

4) I don't mind that much the new targeting system and stuff (for all I'm complaining, I really don't). I do however wish I could choice which one I'm aiming for - even if it means I need to keep my crosshairs on the target - which I could do - if remove the mouse button movement and I could move more sensibly. Being able to lessen the enemy count by one is so helpful when you're a noob and they keep piling up on you - I'd like to be able to chose the one with lower hp, please?:)

Ice Queen and Katrina Bekers like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.