Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

My Staff changed names.. and powers..

Discussion in 'Release 25 Bug Forum' started by Fister Magee, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

I bought a Staff of Power from the Public Vendor, was using it and switching weapons with my other primary weapon, killing things, opening containers in my house, playing the game basically. Suddenly I look, and in my inventory is a Staff of Defense...? Where'd my Staff of Power go? I only have one staff, I just bought it today. I don't want a staff of defense :) Anyway, I don't know how to reproduce this issue. Give me more Staff of Power's (Staves of Power) and I'll happily try things till it magically turns into a Staff of Defense.

2. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

The Staff of Power had flames!!! This Staff of Defense does not! Hmmm... very odd bug.

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

@Fister Magee This is very odd, and currently not something we've been able to reproduce dev-side. Is this issue still occurring for you? Any additional information to help us investigate and isolate the issue would help immensely. Thank you for reporting.

4. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

It only happened once, tho I haven't created or acquired any more staves to try this on.. It was the only character created staff I've ever had with this character, so I know I did not mix it up with any other.. but so far it has never happened again with any other weapon.. I primarily use a 2 handed hammer I made myself... it has never changed on me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.